CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X FACTOR 2014

+16
rainbowangel
cherry coke
kat
shannen
sk8tr
Kate1983
izzy
missbennet
helen22
el barto
honey
Rachel K
steve
jane lancs
sammy
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

X FACTOR 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by kat Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:42 pm

cherry coke wrote:. Egotistical Cowell & the vile weasel Walsh are insufferable never mind the talentless chav Cheryl Fandango Vagina & Scary Spice tribute act.

Lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kat

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 am

kat wrote:Pretty safe to say if Chezza auditioned for X Factor, she wouldn't make it past the 1st round. Makes a mockery of the show!! Cowell needs to axe it next year for sure.
I'm also sick of how it constantly dominated the media and papers.  Evil or Very Mad

She only got through on popstars because Geri Halliwell and Pete Waterman thought she was 'stunning' and obviously the public thought
the same and kept her in while on the actual live shows. Fastforward a decade and now Cowell keeps her on the X factor just because she is good looking.. it's pathetic really. Her whole music career has only been a success because of how good she looks and her ability to fake who she really is, a talentless vile chav who likes to punch people who disagree with her. Probably why she hates the name Tweedy so much, it's the name she had when she got her criminal record for assault. I am also, hoping Cowell will axe this sh*t show next year. No doubt Cheryl will want to do it next year as well, she needs some way to promote her crappy songs. She says she doesn't need the show but in truth she does. Call my name went no1 because of all the hype surrounding the USA x factor sacking, and Crazy stupid love got performed on Britains got talent (surprise, surprise another one of cowell's shows, she really is nothing without him is she? She owes him a lot) and her announcement of her fake wedding to froggy boy Fernandez Versini she was always in the papers... she did that to score the number 1 and also she was doing x factor auditions at the time so her song was pre-ordered a lot after x factor fans bought it, and also after the BGT performance. Her whole career is based on hype and simon cowell. It would be nice for her to release songs without x factor, BGT or other PR stunts to see if her songs sold on her credibility alone. I bet they don't. She needs massive PR stunts, ie Ashley marriage and then divorce and also her fake marriage to Froggy to get her all her publicity. You don't see Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding and Jessie J doing things like that.

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 am

Another PR Stunt tonight from Cowell. Got some random guy from audience to jump on stage with Stereo kicks. If that's not planned to grab headlines then I'll eat my hat. It was so obvious!
I hope Lauren gets voted out tomorrow, Andrea or Fleur to win!

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by justine Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm really disliking X Factor this year. Mainly because of Lezza Chezza. She's a spoilt little bitch this year who can't take critism and has a stinking attitude. She seems very angry all the time and looks like she'd rather not be on the show. The judges segment on Xtra Factor shows us that every week. (It's like she's just there because she knows she cant have a career without it. ) The way she speaks to some of the callers on there is disgusting. You can tell she's a nasty piece of work.
I also hope Lauren Platt goes tonight. She's boring the socks off me. I even prefer Stevie Ritchie to her.
Just read somewhere that Lezza Chezza has signed a deal to come back next year. Oh goody!

justine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:55 pm

The problem for me is that her musical knowledge is so shallow that she can rarely articulate a critique that actually means anything. It's like she has zero personality or just cant think of anything to say. After being in the industry herself for so many years you'd expect her to know a lot more.

Admin
Admin

https://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Female Boss Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Fix!!! Judges purposely took it too deadlock tonight over Jay James and Stevie. Stevie should of gone as Jay is by far the better singer. Yeah, sure Stevie can sing OK and is a good performer but this is a SINGING competition and Jay is the better singer. FIX!!
I hope either Stevie or Lauren go next week.
The Female Boss
The Female Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by fancypants Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 am

How is stevi still in this competition?????? Jay James should NEVER off been sent home. He's the better singer. This show is such a fix it's unbelievable.
fancypants
fancypants

Back to top Go down

Post by The Female Boss Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 am

fancypants wrote:How is stevi still in this competition?????? Jay James should NEVER off been sent home. He's the better singer. This show is such a fix it's unbelievable.

If Stevi doesn't go this week I refuse to vote anymore.
The Female Boss
The Female Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by firefly Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:29 am

Interestingly enough it seems Cheryl may miss X Factor on Saturday according to the media and her twitter.

Express.co.uk wrote:CHERYL Fernandez-Versini may be absent from the X Factor judging panel this weekend, it's been revealed.

The 31-year-old singer has fallen ill this week and is trying desperately to get better in order to be at the live show this Saturday night.

Taking to Twitter yesterday afternoon, she posted: "Sorry for my absence on here the past few days. I have been so sick, trying to be better for sat."

It's unsure exactly what is wrong with the former Girls Aloud star, but no doubt she's suffering from a cold or the flu, due to it being this time of year.

Perhaps her illness has something to do with the fact that after last weekend's show, Cheryl left the TV studios baring her shoulders in her black strapless gown and failed to wear a coat.

The Geordie star only has one act left in the competition, Lauren Platt, and would understandably want to be at the live show to lend her support to the youngster.

Cheryl may also be feeling glum after her latest album 'Only Human' failed to make it to the top of the charts last week.

The record only made it to number seven in the UK album charts, despite the first single 'I Don't Care' storming straight to number one.

Mmmmmm........

Trouble behind the scenes of X Factor? Maybe it's becoming more apparent that Cheryl hates being there. I suspect she's only there due to promoting her songs/album so her heart is really not in it. (Although the album has flopped hard) Maybe she hasn't fully forgiven Simon like she claims and that along with the bad press she's been getting of the public about her new 'i dont care' attitude and her miming and mel B out shining her on every show.

Then again, it could just be Cowell telling her to raise some publicity for X Factor.
They are always making comments about this or that hoping the media will pick up on it and report it.

Remember the stage imposter during the stereo kicks performance
the comments about mel b being his favourite judge
the Kermit comment about Cheryl's dress
the comment about lewis being apparently gay
getting Nicole sherzinger on the show so that the papers can report on her feud with Cheryl.
mel b pinching Cheryl's arse on x factor so that the press report on it
and loads more that I cant even remember
all publicity stunts to make sure the public tune in to watch and keep x factor in the media.
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by firefly Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:32 am

Stevie is dressed as an Egyptian king or something this week. Why does Simon continue to make him the joke act. The guy can sing better than people think. He may not be on Andrea's level but he can still carry a tune.
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8tr Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:15 pm

The Female Boss wrote:
fancypants wrote:How is stevi still in this competition?????? Jay James should NEVER off been sent home. He's the better singer. This show is such a fix it's unbelievable.

If Stevi doesn't go this week I refuse to vote anymore.

Same, Only if Ritchie the freak doesn't go I refuse to WATCH it anymore.

Only the Young shouldn't have gone last night. No wonder ratings are falling when they let the better singers go home and keep the novelty acts in. Cowell only has himself to blame for lack of viewers.
sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2