CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly

3 posters

Go down

X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly Empty X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly

Post by sk8tr Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:09 pm

The Mirror wrote:Poor X Factor, no wonder Simon Cowell is ready to give up his seat on the judging panel and return back to the US.

The singing competition only managed to get 7.74 million viewers on Saturday night, despite announcing yet another 'shock' double elimination.

In a not surprising result Only The Young were booted out of the competition over the entertaining but not talented at all Stevi Ritchie.

Over on BBC One Strictly returned from Blackpool with a stonking 9.17 million viewers, demonstrating just how popular the celebrity dancing show is.

Saturday also marked the return of EastEnders' Jake Wood's snake hips as he showed off impressive twerking skills that could rival even the likes of Miley Cyrus.

I'm A Celeb had it's first Saturday night airing pulling back viewers lost during X Factor bringing in 8.07 million in its late night slot.

There were certainly a lot of steamy action in the jungle as X Factor reject Jake Quickenden managed to flirt with possibly every woman there as well as chat sex with Nadia Forde and give a very wet and steamy massage to Kendra Wilkinson.

lol!
sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly Empty Re: X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly

Post by jane lancs Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:19 pm

X Factor is a sinking ship and it won't be long before Cowell will have no choice but to axe it. A thousand Cheryl Cole's would not save this show.
jane lancs
jane lancs

Back to top Go down

X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly Empty Re: X Factor loses out to I'm A Celeb and Strictly

Post by jacksgirl Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 am

I'm just glad it's over.

jacksgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down