CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

+8
The Female Boss
justine
rainbowangel
steve
Rachel K
el barto
Admin
sammy
12 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 5 Empty The Walking Dead - Season 5

Post by sammy Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Loving the walking dead 'slabtown' episode. Those crazy people brought CAROL in…. muahahahaaa!!

Another group of idiots are about to find out that they’re screwing with the wrong people!! Carol is not going to go down without a fight. Her and Beth will be likely to team up. I am also wondering if Carol is a bit like a Trojan horse in this episode, ie ambushing with a surprise attack.

Maybe she doesn't need medical attention, maybe she's faking. After bumping into Noah after his escape. maybe Carol, Darryl and Noah hatched up a plan for the idiots at Grady hospital to 'find' Carol, so she can save Beth and then Darryl and Noah go get Rick, Michonne and company to attack the hospital.

If this is what happens, the next few episodes are going to be epic. Very Happy Twisted Evil

sammy

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 5 Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Season 5

Post by Admin Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 pm

I thought slabtown was a bit boring to be honest. I missed having Rick and Darryl in it. They are the two that make the episodes and I'm not sure if Beth can actually carry a story more or less all by herself.

This character 'Dawn' I just can't take her seriously as a leader. Why are the other (much stronger cops) letting her be in charge? Why haven't they over powered her. Hmmmm
I am pleased they have a female villain this season, but she really isn't menancing or scary enough to pull it off. Hell, Gareth's cannibals mother was more scary! I can't take Dawn seriously.

As for Carol being wheeled in on the hospital bed right at the end, I can’t help but think she & Daryl may have been attacked in some way and she was injured slightly or she could actually be just pretending in order to 'get' into hospital to see how dire the situation is before Rick, Darryl, Carl and the others bust in… With carol maybe the cops think that they’re grabbing people they guess would be easy to control & manipulate (ie women for sex) they took Carol, thinking her to be the weaker one. How wrong they were! She's going to kick their ass!

Admin
Admin

https://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by el barto Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Every since Carol Vs. Terminus. I’m 100% sure she’s faking it to get in and save Beth. Maybe she and Daryl saw Beth’s attempt to escape. Carol chose to “hide in plain site” while Daryl took Noah back to get Rick and the crew. Possible. Guess we have to wait and see.

el barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel K Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Hmmm.... well.... Everything seemed so vague and half-baked in this episode IMO. Like every bit of dialogue was just some threatening subtext with no real substance. The writing was not as good as it usually is! Gorman and Dawn, how can I put this? Urm.. they cant act. I thought I was watching something on the syfy channel it didn't even 'feel' like the walking dead.

Not a terrible episode. But not a favourite either. Hope next episode is better. Should be if Carol is in it. Smile

Rachel K
Rachel K

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Rachel K wrote:

Not a terrible episode. But not a favourite either. Hope next episode is better. Should be if Carol is in it.  Smile

Unfortunately we’re going to have to wait at least two weeks to find out because they’ve decided to have an Abraham-centric episode next week.

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 am

Looking forward to tomorrows episode! Can't wait to see if Carol kicks ass with Beth, Then Darryl and Rick coming to the rescue and taking down the Grady bunch. Whoop Very Happy

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by justine Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 pm

As Rick would say 'They've screwed with the wrong people this time.'

Carol is going to slaughter them one by one. Cool Laughing

justine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:58 pm

I don't blame Abraham for punching the hell out of Eugene. Eugene had given an suicidal Abraham a glimmer of hope and took it all away from him just like that. Abraham had nothing to live for.. The poor guy lost his wife and kids and all he had left was his mission with Eugene. Eugene is just a chicken and needs to man up, playing with people's emotions and lives like that.

Admin
Admin

https://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Episode centred on Eugene and Abraham and co has got to be the worst episode so far. I sat watching it thinking wtf.... it just bored me from beginning to end.
I agree though although I usually hate it when characters let their fists do the talking, nobody can deny Eugene never asked for that! What he did to Abraham and all the others that got killed along the way.. was unforgiveable. One question I have though...is Eugene actually dead or was he just unconscious???

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Female Boss Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:10 pm

steve wrote:Episode centred on Eugene and Abraham and co has got to be the worst episode so far. I sat watching it thinking wtf.... it just bored me from beginning to end.
I agree though although I usually hate it when characters let their fists do the talking, nobody can deny Eugene never asked for that! What he did to Abraham and all the others that got killed along the way.. was unforgiveable. One question I have though...is Eugene actually dead or was he just unconscious???

I think just unconscious but we'll know soon enough.
The Female Boss
The Female Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by firefly Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am

Omg they knocked Carol down! So we now know she didn't pretend to be injured just to gain access to Grady Hospital. I've read somewhere that a character will be dying during the rescue mission for Beth and Carol, I really do hope it isn't Carol. Beth would be a better choice or Noah.
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8tr Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:01 pm

I don't know why people watch this show. Every time I walk through the room when the girlfriend is watching it all they seem to be doing is scavenging for supplies. Where's the excitement??
sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksgirl Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:17 am

^ Bump

Noooo she shot beth!! Gutted. Shocked Crying or Very sad

jacksgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristinax Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Why the hell did they shoot beth!!?? I thought her character was great in the show. Plus what about her and Maggie??? They didn't have a chance to catch up etc.. Seems so sudden.

xkristinax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum