CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the hell does Kanye West think he is?

+12
redchilli
rainbowangel
jacksgirl
el barto
honey
xkristinax
sammy
toffeepopcorn
Admin
sk8tr
Rachel K
jane lancs
16 posters

Go down

Who the hell does Kanye West think he is? Empty Who the hell does Kanye West think he is?

Post by jane lancs Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Kanye west going on about 'respecting artistry' - claiming that Beck should have relinquished his Grammy Award and bestowed it upon Beyoncé. What the hell? Beck is a proper musician and not a 'performer' like Beyoncé. Well sorry, Kanye you've just boosted Becks career while finishing your own!! You did the same to taylor swift 6 years ago. Think it's about time you stop chasing Beyoncé she's Jay Z's wife. Think maybe Jay-Z needs to talk to this idiot and tell him he's embarrasing and looking like a complete a**** What a LOSER!
Kanye West is an egotistical, ignorant dimwit.. and Beck is a talented , humble gentleman! just saying... ps Beyonce is blessed with a great vocal range but needs other people to provide the songs say's it all really. She's not as talented as Beck.. FACT.

jane lancs
jane lancs

Back to top Go down

Who the hell does Kanye West think he is? Empty Re: Who the hell does Kanye West think he is?

Post by Rachel K Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Stay classy, Kanye.
Rachel K
Rachel K

Back to top Go down

Who the hell does Kanye West think he is? Empty Re: Who the hell does Kanye West think he is?

Post by sk8tr Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 pm

It's obvious Beck won because his music had content and he has actual talent. To be fair, Beyonce's song was pure drivel. Beck is something Mr. Kanye Kardashian will never be - - a true musician and a gentleman. I can't figure who in their right mind even buys Kanye's music or goes to his concert. The way this clown behaves, they should ban him from award shows. It would serve him right.

sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Why is beck being so nice about it? I'd be giving kanye a piece of my mind. Somebody needs to stand up this bully.

Admin
Admin

https://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jane lancs Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:35 pm

sk8tr wrote: The way this clown behaves, they should ban him from award shows. It would serve him right.

Agreed 100%
jane lancs
jane lancs

Back to top Go down

Post by toffeepopcorn Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Kanye could take some lessons in HUMILITY from Beck

toffeepopcorn

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 pm

I think Beyoncé should say to Kanye not to show up next year. He really does her no favours and her reputation is being tarnished by association IMO

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristinax Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:56 pm

How did Kanye West get 23 grammys? I saw his performance this year, what a load of CRAP. He's almost as CRAP as his trashy wife.

xkristinax

Back to top Go down

Post by jane lancs Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm

sammy wrote:I think Beyoncé should say to Kanye not to show up next year. He really does her no favours and her reputation is being tarnished by association IMO

Maybe she enjoys the attention.
jane lancs
jane lancs

Back to top Go down

Post by honey Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Since when has Kanye West become a respected critic anyway? Who is he to say Beyonce should have won and that Beck should give her his award? I'm not a fan of the passive approach and someone needs to put Kanye in his place. Otherwise, He'll just keep on doing it. He did it with Taylor, now Beck.. who's next?

honey

Back to top Go down

Post by el barto Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Kanye is a complete tool. He told a guy who plays like 10 instruments that he needs to respect the artistry of a woman who dances around half-naked with her bum and boobs out and who needs 24 writers for one song and it's still aload of crap. Kanye you need to get your head out of Beyonce's a*** and i wonder if Kim Kardashian enjoys playing second fiddle.

el barto

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksgirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:14 pm

The truth is , Beyonce doesn't write, produce or play her instruments all she does is sings and gyrates (I wouldnt even call it dancing). Beck, on the other hand - whether you admit it or not, is an true artist in every sense of the word; take a listen to his album and you'll see. Beck does it all, he writes, produces and plays several instruments. Beyonce does none of that! She probably changes like one word in the song than claims she co-wrote it and the lyrics are really bad. Kanye just kinda steals a sample or catchy-ish melody by someone else and then, of course just rants (not raps) over it childishly. Can't really compare, really. I wish somebody would crash Kanye's moment one day and give the idiot a taste of his own medicine. He's a complete d*ck.

jacksgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel K Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:16 pm

jane lancs wrote:
sammy wrote:I think Beyoncé should say to Kanye not to show up next year. He really does her no favours and her reputation is being tarnished by association IMO

Maybe she enjoys the attention.

She probably does.
Rachel K
Rachel K

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:22 pm

It seems to me that Beck will be remembered for his music, West will be remembered for his wife's backside and not for any talent. He also needs to crawl out of Bey's backside. She's with Jay Z not you Kanye.

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by redchilli Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Beyonce has, had like one decent song, Halo I think it's called.. the rest are just crap. Not a fan of Beck either tbh, but At least Beck can write music and play instruments - he's a real musician. I hate how huge popstars like Beyonce make it so real talent can no longer be recognised.

Anyone else think that Kanye has a thing for Beyonce? Shocked

redchilli

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:35 pm

I think he likes her more than kim. Maybe kim was just second best. Why else would he keep ranting on about her talents etc..?

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:44 pm

I think he likes her more than kim. Maybe kim was just second best. Why else would he keep ranting on about her talents etc..?

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Kanye has a ego the size earth this is what helps to explain his behaviour.

halo

Back to top Go down

Post by honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 am

Well, at least beck gained publicity from this which must be a kick in the teeth of Kanye.

honey

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:43 am

Kanye did this as a publicity stunt as hes fed up of living in his wife's shadow.

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by luckystar Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 am

Kanye west really needs to wake up and realize that the world does not revolve around him. The grammy people thought beck should win and thats all there is to it. Kanye needs to learn how to be more humble.

luckystar

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristinax Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Wish kanye would F off and take that clown Kim Kardashian with him.

xkristinax

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylinzee Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Kanye and beck have probably planned this. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

lovelylinzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum