CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB

3 posters

Go down

Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB Empty Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB

Post by Mimi Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Omg! Kavana has just made a fool out of himself. Why do Big Brother give these recovering alcoholics so much alcohol? All they do is make a show of themselves and it's horrible to watch in my opinion. Keith didn't deserve what was said to him. When Kavana said 'I have a new enemy now.' Keith looked so devastated and I felt really sorry for him.
So what if Keith is a bit of a fence sitter, maybe he just likes to stay out of drama.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB Empty Re: Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB

Post by sammy Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 pm

To be fair there's nothing more annoying then a fence sitter. Although I don't think Kav should of spoken to him so nastily. I mean he could of said how he felt without the malice but all logic goes out the window when your drunk. It was good that he apologized at least.

sammy

Back to top Go down

Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB Empty Re: Kavana explodes at Keith Chegwin on CBB

Post by Admin Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Kav, I hope you weren't trying to relaunch your ahem.. career, cause it's just gone up in smoke..

Admin
Admin

https://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum