CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house

4 posters

Go down

Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house Empty Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house

Post by Kate1983 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:50 am

Daily Mail wrote:Katie Price entered the Celebrity Big Brother house in true dramatic form on Friday night.
As Chloe Goodman was voted out in the first live eviction, the 36-year-old's grand entrance came as a huge shock to the current housemates.
Most surprised of all of course was Katie Hopkins, who has made headlines in the past for ripping into the model's five-month-old daughter Bunny - because she doesn't quite approve of the tot's name.
Before entering the house, the mother of five hinted that there will be trouble if she crosses the line when it comes to her children.
'But if she starts picking on Harvey, like Frankie Boyle did, then that is a different kettle of fish. I don’t care what people say about me, but when it comes to kids who can’t defend themselves then I think it is cruel and wrong!'
However, she added that they may even become friends.
'I don’t know what I’m going to be like in the House. Most people probably want me to say I’m going to go in there and I’m going to stir the pot.
'I’m not going to say I’ll be like that because until I’m in there, who knows? I might go in the House and become really good friends with Katie Hopkins; you don’t know what is going to happen. I will take her as I find her and treat her accordingly.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2913800/I-friends-Katie-Hopkins-Katie-Price-latest-addition-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-admits-cool-tensions-foe.html#ixzz3P2Ftq9xn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house 24C4BC5600000578-2913800-Surprise_The_CBB_housemates_were_shell_shocked_when_Katie_Price_-m-28_1421448118949
Kate1983
Kate1983

Back to top Go down

Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house Empty Re: Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house

Post by Mimi Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 am

Katie Price has done to much reality TV don't really think she'll offer anything to CBB.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house Empty Re: Katie Price enters the Celebrity Big Brother house

Post by firefly Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Mimi wrote:Katie Price has done to much reality TV don't really think she'll offer anything to CBB.

This.
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:25 pm

No doubt she'll be talking IN DETAIL about her sex life and her hubby's SEX addiction.. YAWN.

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down