CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Sherzinger - Big Fat Lie

+8
jane lancs
sk8tr
steve
luckystar
xkristinax
sammy
firefly
toffeepopcorn
12 posters

Go down

Nicole Sherzinger - Big Fat Lie Empty Nicole Sherzinger - Big Fat Lie

Post by toffeepopcorn Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:40 am

Wow I'm thinking she should have named the album big fat flop. Shame as it's got some good tracks on it too.

toffeepopcorn

Back to top Go down

Nicole Sherzinger - Big Fat Lie Empty Re: Nicole Sherzinger - Big Fat Lie

Post by firefly Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 pm

I really liked the 'Your Love' single. Not sure why Nicole keeps flopping so much.. her songs are really catchy and she has a decent singing voice. Maybe the UK just don't rate her. All singers have a shelf life. Has Nicole come to the end of hers? Cheryl Cole is another one who's going the same way.
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 pm

toffeepopcorn wrote:Wow I'm thinking she should have named the album big fat flop. Shame as it's got some good tracks on it too.

Girl with a Diamond heart would have made a great single. Really is a shame the album flopped she deserves a hit. Evil or Very Mad

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristinax Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:51 am

sammy wrote:
toffeepopcorn wrote:Wow I'm thinking she should have named the album big fat flop. Shame as it's got some good tracks on it too.

Really is a shame the album flopped she deserves a hit. Evil or Very Mad

Agreed. I think she should release Girl With A Diamond Heart it would make a great single IMO. I wonder what it is with Nicole and people not taking an interest in her. I mean she always seemed well liked on X Factor and in PCD. So why isn't she selling? She has the looks the talent etc..

xkristinax

Back to top Go down

Post by luckystar Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:21 pm

I was listening to this just this morning, it's actually a great album. Why the hell did it flop? Best tracks are Your Love, Girl With A Diamond Heart, On the rocks and Just a girl.

Wonder why she never had boomerang on this album, it's just kind of been forgotten about.

luckystar

Back to top Go down

Post by firefly Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 pm

luckystar wrote:I was listening to this just this morning, it's actually a great album. Why the hell did it flop? Best tracks are Your Love, Girl With A Diamond Heart, On the rocks and Just a girl.

Wonder why she never had boomerang on this album, it's just kind of been forgotten about.

Apparently, Nicole has said about not having boomerang as a song on the album. "It's just going to remain a stand-alone single. In fact I did an entire album that belongs with "Boomerang". It had its own family. Unfortunately I don't know if those songs will ever be heard."

Why would she do this?
firefly
firefly

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:15 am

firefly wrote:
luckystar wrote:I was listening to this just this morning, it's actually a great album. Why the hell did it flop? Best tracks are Your Love, Girl With A Diamond Heart, On the rocks and Just a girl.

Apparently, Nicole has said about not having boomerang as a song on the album. "It's just going to remain a stand-alone single. In fact I did an entire album that belongs with "Boomerang". It had its own family. Unfortunately I don't know if those songs will ever be heard."

Why would she do this?

Well, it wasn't because it under performed, because it got to number 2 and that was after being snubbed by radio stations.

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8tr Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 am

I don't get why radio stations snub artists like Nicole. The songs she releases are catchy and perfect for radio.
sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

Post by jane lancs Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 am

sk8tr wrote:I don't get why radio stations snub artists like Nicole. The songs she releases are catchy and perfect for radio.

Usually, due to age. They hate playing songs by anyone over 30. Sad but true. Evil or Very Mad
jane lancs
jane lancs

Back to top Go down

Post by redchilli Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:08 pm

I dont get the age thing tbh a good song is still a good song.

redchilli

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowangel Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:52 pm

I hate it when radio stations refuse to support artists how is any of them supposed to catch a break?

rainbowangel

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Nicole's had her day it seems.

halo

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 am

She can do other things like theatre and x factor etc.. but it seems she's more of a singles artist like cheryl cole so had better avoid albums in the future. If her record label do it right she could still sell songs AND make them money.

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by luckystar Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:35 am

I agree with steve she isn't past it yet if she does this right she could still have a long career in the entertainment industry. Maybe just forget about releasing albums instead focuse on singing or theatre. Wasn't she recently in a production?

luckystar

Back to top Go down

Post by xkristinax Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 pm

She isn't doing too badly that her career is over i mean her songs usually get top 10 and boomerang even got to no 2.

xkristinax

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylinzee Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:34 pm

I like nicole i think its a shame her album didn't do well considering 'your love' was a top 10 hit. Alot of artists are unable to sell albums these days and do better with singles. It's not just nicole. Cheryl now has the same problem.

lovelylinzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum