Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Go down

Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by The Female Boss on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:21 am

According to the daily star Cowell has apparently said Mel B is his fave judge on the X Factor and has described her as 'showing tremendous passion and protectiveness over her contestants' and then has gone on to describe Cheryl as 'emotional'

Let's hope he see's since then and gets rid of Tweedy next year.
avatar
The Female Boss

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by fancypants on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:48 am

Mel B is 100 times a better judge than Cheryl. Mel B continues to out shine Cheryl every show and makes her look boring as a result. I'd like to see Cowell bring back Nicole Sherzinger.
avatar
fancypants

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 33
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by firefly on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:38 am

The Female Boss wrote:According to the daily star Cowell has apparently said Mel B is his fave judge on the X Factor and has described her as 'showing tremendous passion and protectiveness over her contestants' and then has gone on to describe Cheryl as 'emotional'

Let's hope he see's since then and gets rid of Tweedy next year.

Simon says stuff like this to get X Factor coverage in the papers. I wouldn't read too much into it.
avatar
firefly

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by sk8tr on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Publicity stunt! Does anybody actually believe anything Cowell says anymore?
avatar
sk8tr

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by Rachel K on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 pm

To be fair Mel B is the better judge and has more personality in her little finger than Cheryl has in her whole body. Simon probably realises now that Cheryl is losing her popularity. Simon was like this with Dannii Minogue and then Cheryl and now it seems he's getting bored and is moving on to his new favourite which is Mel B.
avatar
Rachel K

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by jane lancs on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:16 pm

sk8tr wrote:Publicity stunt! Does anybody actually believe anything Cowell says anymore?


No. The man is full of BS.
avatar
jane lancs

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by jacksgirl on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:49 am

Simon has a pretend 'fav' every year. It used to Dannii, then Cheryl and now Mel. Can anybody else see a pattern forming here?

jacksgirl

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by jacksgirl on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:50 am

jane lancs wrote:
sk8tr wrote:Publicity stunt! Does anybody actually believe anything Cowell says anymore?


No. The man is full of BS.



Both statements are accurate of Cowell.

jacksgirl

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowell: Mel B's my fave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum