CandyPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellie goulding - Love me like you do

5 posters

Go down

Ellie goulding - Love me like you do Empty Ellie goulding - Love me like you do

Post by honey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:34 am

Not surprised this got to number 1. It took her a long time but i think ellie has finally become a popstar. Anyone else like this song?

honey

Back to top Go down

Ellie goulding - Love me like you do Empty Re: Ellie goulding - Love me like you do

Post by sk8tr Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 am

I'm not keen on it as the chorus just seems overly repeative to me.
sk8tr
sk8tr

Back to top Go down

Ellie goulding - Love me like you do Empty Re: Ellie goulding - Love me like you do

Post by Rachel K Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:38 am

Ellie is mediocre at the best of times. Her voice really grates on me. This song shouldn't have got number 1 IMO
Rachel K
Rachel K

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 am

It's ok but not as good as the one she did with calvin harris. Not surprised it got top spot though as its the soundtrack to 50 shades of grey film.

steve

Back to top Go down

Post by luckystar Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:30 am

Good song, bad video. Not sure if it deserved no 1. Top 10 yes, but not no 1. I wonder how many weeks this will stay at the top.

luckystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum