Cheryl's husband JB

Go down

Cheryl's husband JB

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:11 pm

He's supposed to run a restaurant in France somewhere.... Yet he's always by herside. You never see him looking at his wife with love and concern, or helping her with anything. It seems awkward and fake. There is no affection there. Is this marriage just a publicity stunt. Is the marriage even real? We haven't seen any photo's and nobody knew they were dating till the marriage was announced not even her 'good' friend will.i.am.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by el barto on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:17 pm

They are using each other. I give it 6 months, nothing but a publicity stunt. You can tell there is no love there and it looks uncomfortable. Tbh, I don't think they are really married.

el barto

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by jane lancs on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Not sure if the marriage is fake or not but either way it isn't going to last. He is a playboy that lives the high life on his parents money. He travels the world, goes to all the best parties, has lots of girlfriends whenever he wants and now, he is sitting around waiting for her backstage. This show might only be for an hour or so but there will be HOURS of preparation and waiting around followed no doubt by a couple more hours of messing around afterwards. She did the same with Ashley, wanted her career to carry on as before so moved her mother into their house whilst Ashley was supposed to sit there twiddling his thumbs waiting for her to come home. He got bored obviously, probably sick of never seeing her. They married after only a couple of months or so knowing each other - this rarely lasts. Especially if your famous.

avatar
jane lancs

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by sammy on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Does anyone else think her hubby looks like her mum? Laughing Laughing



sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by steve on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Admin wrote:He's supposed to run a restaurant in France somewhere.... Yet he's always by herside.  You never see him looking at his wife with love and concern, or helping her with anything. It seems awkward and fake. There is no affection there. Is this marriage just a publicity stunt. Is the marriage even real? We haven't seen any photo's and nobody knew they were dating till the marriage was announced not even her 'good' friend will.i.am.

We haven't seen any photos of the marriage because there was no marriage!! its a Fake marriage and I will continue to say it as long as these two are together... It's disgusting how she takes the public for mugs to hide who she REALLY is. Smug, dreadful woman. Someone needs to wipe that smile of her face.


steve

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by el barto on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:21 pm

steve wrote:
Admin wrote:He's supposed to run a restaurant in France somewhere.... Yet he's always by herside.  You never see him looking at his wife with love and concern, or helping her with anything. It seems awkward and fake. There is no affection there. Is this marriage just a publicity stunt. Is the marriage even real? We haven't seen any photo's and nobody knew they were dating till the marriage was announced not even her 'good' friend will.i.am.

We haven't seen any photos of the marriage because there was no marriage!! its a Fake marriage and I will continue to say it as long as these two are together... It's disgusting how she takes the public for mugs to hide who she REALLY is. Smug, dreadful woman. Someone needs to wipe that smile of her face.


It's no secret that Tweedy is a lesbian or at least bi-sexual. There's been stories on the web about it for the past decade. Some have said she
is in a secret relationship with Kimberley Walsh. But Kim has a baby, so how would that work? And isn't she married or has a partner? Maybe they used to date back in the early Girls Aloud days. One thing for sure is though this 'marriage' with the French guy is 100% fake. They are both gay and trying to hide their sexuality. Maybe Tweedy thinks her career will suffer if she was 'outed' and rumour has it that she was about to be exposed so in a desperate attempt to cover up her true self she pretended to marry a guy. Knowing the papers would go wild with the story, after all in her own mind how could people say she was gay if she was married. Not to mention, the marriage helped get her back in the public eye again and promote her new single at the time.
I wonder how much she has paid this guy to play fake hubby?

el barto

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by sammy on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 pm

OTT to marry someone just to keep your sexuality a secret. I imagine it would be more hassle than it was worth.
She's had loads of men anyway, Ashley, Tre, Derek, etc.. I Doubt she's a lesbian

sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by kat on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 pm

sammy wrote:Does anyone else think her hubby looks like her mum?  Laughing  Laughing



A cross between her mum and Dean Gaffney Laughing

kat

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by cherry coke on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Marriage has got to be fake! I cant see any romance there, I remember looking at a picture of him kissing her at some event they both attended and it looked so awkward. I have also heard the rumours about her being gay, very interesting theory. Her body language with this JB guy is just so off. They act like strangers. I wonder if it is just for show.

cherry coke

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by sammy on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 am

kat wrote:
sammy wrote:Does anyone else think her hubby looks like her mum?  Laughing  Laughing



A cross between her mum and Dean Gaffney Laughing


Haha I can see the resemblance to Dean Gaffney lol Very Happy

sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by rainbowangel on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:27 am

sammy wrote:OTT to marry someone just to keep your sexuality a secret. I imagine it would be more hassle than it was worth.
She's had loads of men anyway, Ashley, Tre, Derek, etc..  I Doubt she's a lesbian


She may not be a lesbian but she could be bi-sexual. Which would explain why she has been linked with men.

rainbowangel

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by justine on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:44 pm

You can tell she likes women. Look how she acts around Kimberley Walsh. It's obvious. I'm surprised nobody has seriously outed her in the media yet. Wonder why they wont say anything. Probably in case she sues them lol

justine

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by justine on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 pm

sammy wrote:
kat wrote:
sammy wrote:Does anyone else think her hubby looks like her mum?  Laughing  Laughing



A cross between her mum and Dean Gaffney Laughing


Haha I can see the resemblance to Dean Gaffney lol Very Happy



Huge insult to poor Dean Gaffney. Cool

justine

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by The Female Boss on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Hmm.. All he seems to do is follow her around. Wonder how long it will be before she gets sick of him. I think she's rushed into this and it wont end up lasting the year but that's just my opinion. My hubby says he looks gay and probably is and calls him 'Laughing boy' can you see the irony? Because Chezza's hubby always looks so miserable.
avatar
The Female Boss

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by The Female Boss on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:03 pm

justine wrote:You can tell she likes women. Look how she acts around Kimberley Walsh. It's obvious. I'm surprised nobody has seriously outed her in the media yet. Wonder why they wont say anything. Probably in case she sues them lol


You are not one of these CHIM fans are you? Shocked
avatar
The Female Boss

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by firefly on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:35 am

sammy wrote:Does anyone else think her hubby looks like her mum?  Laughing  Laughing



Yes! lol!
avatar
firefly

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by sk8tr on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:42 am

I'm surprised they have lasted this long to be honest. They look unhappy together every time I see them in pictures. I can also see the resemblance that he looks like her mam lol
avatar
sk8tr

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by Rachel K on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:41 am

sk8tr wrote:I'm surprised they have lasted this long to be honest. They look unhappy together every time I see them in pictures. I can also see the resemblance that he looks like her mam lol

I've noticed that too. He never smiles and always seems to be trailing behind her or miles ahead of her. There's not much touching, or looking at each other the way newly weds usually would.
avatar
Rachel K

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheryl's husband JB

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum