Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by jacksgirl on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 am

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best CBB's in the history of the show. Although, Katie Hopkins is already getting on my nerves. That woman is vile. I bet it's killing her pretending to be nice to the other housemates.

Alicia Douvall looks completely horrendous. Kavana, Omg anybody remember him from the 90's he sang 'I can make you feel good' used to love that song as a kid! He looks completely different now, a lot older.

Most of the others I don't recognise other than Reg from corrie, Keith and Patsy. That Baywatch guy was in Baywatch as Hasselhoff's son when he was about ten or something and then got into drugs what the hell is he doing on CBB?
Bunch of Z listers.

But if you ignore that fact there are quite a few eccentric characters in there.. could prove to be really entertaining.


Looking forward to Friday's episode to see what the new twist is? Emma Willis should be slapped for keeping us waiting... Laughing

jacksgirl

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:17 pm

I actually think Cami Li and Chloe could be fun...assuming that Chloe survives Fridays eviction.
As for that nasty creature Katie Hopkins, why does she bully fat people etc.. but yet doesn't have the guts to take on any of the politicians for what they are doing to the country? She's all mouth that one and is shallow. Not sure if she's always like this or if it's her claim to fame but either way she's horrid.
Rolling Eyes




Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by missbennet on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:21 pm

I can't stand Hopkins to be honest but I get why she's in there. She has the entertainment factor, she will draw in the viewers and get the press to report on the show. That's exactly what BB want.
One things for sure every single one of those celebs are Z list and don't deserve to be in the house. You know the line up of celebs is bad when Katie Price going in would make an improvement.

missbennet

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by sk8tr on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:22 pm

As much as you may dislike Katie Hopkins she does speak the truth.
avatar
sk8tr

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by sammy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 pm

sk8tr wrote:As much as you may dislike Katie Hopkins she does speak the truth.

No she speaks her opinion, it doesn't make it the truth. Regardless of how many people think she's saying what others are too scared to say, you cannot hide the fact she is rude and over opinionated. She doesn't have to tell the world and his wife what she thinks of people, some things are better left unsaid as it reflects badly on her character.

sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by onlyhuman on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 am

Peaches Geldolf wiped the floor with Katie Hopkins when they were on a TV programme and were debating about parenting styles. I don't even think KH is nasty in real life I am beginning to wonder if it is all an act. Like peaches said she is like a panto witch.
Her nasty persona is the reason she is famous, there's nobody like her in the celeb world so being nice is not going to make her grab headlines so instead she lays into other celebs. She's still vile though.

onlyhuman

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by xkristinax on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Anyone who watches this utter crap needs to re evaluate their useless sad life! Fact.
Also, Calum Best is a disgrace to his familys name and has lost whatever looks he once had. What's with his accent? Calum really does need to decide whether he wants to be a Yank or someone from Northern Ireland. It's like he can't decide or something.
This BB has got to be the worst line up either as many of them are unknowns, or z lists.




xkristinax

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by sammy on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 am

Chloe totally over reacted with the incident in the bathroom. Yes, Jeremy shouldn't have done it but then again what woman in the right mind walks around naked underneath a robe in a house full of strangers. I know I couldn't and I'm a man! Also Big Brother is at fault here putting Jeremy in the house in the first place knowing his alcohol problems and the fact that he is messed up. All that along with the pressure container that is BB they were asking for trouble.
I think it's only fair that Ken goes as well. His comments to Alexander especially were uncalled for.

sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:27 pm

sammy wrote:Chloe totally over reacted with the incident in the bathroom. Yes, Jeremy shouldn't have done it but then again what woman in the right mind walks around naked underneath a robe in a house full of strangers. I know I couldn't and I'm a man! Also Big Brother is at fault here putting Jeremy in the house in the first place knowing his alcohol problems and the fact that he is messed up. All that along with the pressure container that is BB they were asking for trouble.
I think it's only fair that Ken goes as well. His comments to Alexander especially were uncalled for.


I don't think she over reacted at all. Jeremy opened her dressing gown WITHOUT her permission. Even, if he thought she was wearing something underneath he was still wrong and made a bad decision most likely because he was drunk and took Chloe's kindness as her flirtation. When in this case it wasn't. I don't think Jeremy is a bad person, He was drunk and did something stupid but he WAS in the wrong. Chloe shouldn't be getting blamed because she was naked underneath after all she was still covered. It's like saying a woman wearing a small tight revealing dress deserves having a man make an sexual advance on her, due to the fact of what she's wearing. Don't blame the victim here. I imagine what happened to Chloe was very shocking and if it was me and I was a woman I'd be very upset too.
I agree with Ken been given the boot too. His comments to the girl and mostly to Alexander were very offensive and racist. Alexander dealt with him with a lot of dignity and he is one of my favourites for the final. Cool

Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by steve on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Glad Ken has gone! Just need Perez to go now. Perez is a obnoxious, attention seeking self absorbed individual!! He interpreted and twisted what Patsy had said to Alexander to give others a different thought process to make patsy seem in a bad light! What she said wasn't even racist! Why is the term 'racist' thrown around way too much these days? Perez is an idiot and should keep his opinions to himself. He is over thinking everything and causing trouble within the house.



steve

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by essex_queen on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 am

Admin wrote:I actually think Cami Li and Chloe could be fun...assuming that Chloe survives Fridays eviction.
As for that nasty creature Katie Hopkins, why does she bully fat people etc.. but yet doesn't have the guts to take on any of the politicians for what they are doing to the country? She's all mouth that one and is shallow. Not sure if she's always like this or if it's her claim to fame but either way she's horrid.
Rolling Eyes

Cami Li is not fun she is a nasty vile bully. Big Brother should warn her about her behaviour towards Alicia. And the way her and the other women were sat on the bed bitching about Alicia and the way she looked.. they resembled witches cackling around a cauldron. Evil or Very Mad





essex_queen

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by luckystar on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 am

Cami Li reminds me of one of those mean girls out of the mean girls film. She's nasty, bitchy and is a bully. Now that she's Queen of the fairies the power will go to head. I can see it really kicking off as she now has a chip on her shoulder due to the fact that nobody saved her in the elimination game. I think that chloe and cami need to grow the f*ck up and stop making Patsy feel so guilty for not choosing them. Patsy can choose whoever she wants that was the aim of the game and she shouldn't be made to feel bad for it. They had her like a nervous wreck when they were ganging up on her. They didn't make anybody else feel guilty, Why? Because they obviously thought she was loyal to them. But it was her choice! Cami to get evicted ASAP! Nasty cow.
And the thing with Alicia. She's obviously jealous of her. Like Alicia has to tell her about what surgery she has had on her bum. wtf cami? She doesn't have to tell you anything you are more or less a stranger to her.

luckystar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by JustAnotherInternetTroll on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 pm

luckystar wrote:Cami Li reminds me of one of those mean girls out of the mean girls film. She's nasty, bitchy and is a bully. Now that she's Queen of the fairies the power will go to head. I can see it really kicking off as she now has a chip on her shoulder due to the fact that nobody saved her in the elimination game. I think that chloe and cami need to grow the f*ck up and stop making Patsy feel so guilty for not choosing them. Patsy can choose whoever she wants that was the aim of the game and she shouldn't be made to feel bad for it. They had her like a nervous wreck when they were ganging up on her. They didn't make anybody else feel guilty, Why? Because they obviously thought she was loyal to them. But it was her choice! Cami to get evicted ASAP! Nasty cow.
And the thing with Alicia. She's obviously jealous of her. Like Alicia has to tell her about what surgery she has had on her bum. wtf cami? She doesn't have to tell you anything you are more or less a stranger to her.


Alicia deserved everything she got. Her face looks like she had a fight with a wasp nest and lost. Looking the way she does no wonder Cami commented on it.

JustAnotherInternetTroll

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by xkristinax on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:35 pm

JustAnotherInternetTroll wrote:
luckystar wrote:Cami Li reminds me of one of those mean girls out of the mean girls film. She's nasty, bitchy and is a bully. Now that she's Queen of the fairies the power will go to head. I can see it really kicking off as she now has a chip on her shoulder due to the fact that nobody saved her in the elimination game. I think that chloe and cami need to grow the f*ck up and stop making Patsy feel so guilty for not choosing them. Patsy can choose whoever she wants that was the aim of the game and she shouldn't be made to feel bad for it. They had her like a nervous wreck when they were ganging up on her. They didn't make anybody else feel guilty, Why? Because they obviously thought she was loyal to them. But it was her choice! Cami to get evicted ASAP! Nasty cow.
And the thing with Alicia. She's obviously jealous of her. Like Alicia has to tell her about what surgery she has had on her bum. wtf cami? She doesn't have to tell you anything you are more or less a stranger to her.


Alicia deserved everything she got. Her face looks like she had a fight with a wasp nest and lost. Looking the way she does no wonder Cami commented on it.

Cami has no right to comment on how Alicia looks as it none of her business. Cami has took an instant dislike to Alicia since the banana incident and obviously enjoys picking on someone she considers to be the weaker housemate. She and Chloe did the same thing to Patsy in the bedroom over the nomination game. Cami's a real piece of work hope she gets evicted soon.

xkristinax

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by toffeepopcorn on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:14 am

xkristinax wrote:
JustAnotherInternetTroll wrote:
luckystar wrote:Cami Li reminds me of one of those mean girls out of the mean girls film. She's nasty, bitchy and is a bully. Now that she's Queen of the fairies the power will go to head. I can see it really kicking off as she now has a chip on her shoulder due to the fact that nobody saved her in the elimination game. I think that chloe and cami need to grow the f*ck up and stop making Patsy feel so guilty for not choosing them. Patsy can choose whoever she wants that was the aim of the game and she shouldn't be made to feel bad for it. They had her like a nervous wreck when they were ganging up on her. They didn't make anybody else feel guilty, Why? Because they obviously thought she was loyal to them. But it was her choice! Cami to get evicted ASAP! Nasty cow.
And the thing with Alicia. She's obviously jealous of her. Like Alicia has to tell her about what surgery she has had on her bum. wtf cami? She doesn't have to tell you anything you are more or less a stranger to her.


Alicia deserved everything she got. Her face looks like she had a fight with a wasp nest and lost. Looking the way she does no wonder Cami commented on it.

Cami has no right to comment on how Alicia looks as it none of her business. Cami has took an instant dislike to Alicia since the banana incident and obviously enjoys picking on someone she considers to be the weaker housemate. She and Chloe did the same thing to Patsy in the bedroom over the nomination game. Cami's a real piece of work hope she gets evicted soon.


Cami is getting on my nerves! She is nothing but a evil bully. She has proved that time and time again, especially with Alicia. Over what?? 2 freaking bananas. I think she either see's Alicia as a threat in some way or more likely she enjoys the camera time she gets as a result of bullying and bitching about Alicia. It's clear to see that Alicia is harrnless and a decent person unlike Cami Li who seems to have a nasty streak to her and an ugly personality. What about her reaction to Perez over his comment about pretending to be a lesbian to win over the British public? She went off on one screaming about her being a decent person and having a law degree and that she would not be degraded lol
So Cami you dont want to be degraded do you? Are you saying that lesbians are degrading as that is not a good way of winning over the viewers. Also, how can you say you havent degraded yourself already when you screaming like a fishwife, swearing like a sailor and have all those horrid tattoo's over you that make you look like you need a good scrub down, all this happening as your boobs are hanging out. Isn't this the same girl who also flashed her private part to one of the male housemates?
I'd like to see this law degree to be honest as what the hell is she doing in CBB if she has the chance of a respectful job as a lawyer. She's a fame chaser and a desperate attention seekier who loves to put others down to make herself feel better. I agree with the majority who say she should be voted out as soon as possible. Same goes with that other nasty woman Chloe. She's another wannabe who I can't stand. Nothing special, ugly personality and just looks like Kat Slater from Eastenders.

toffeepopcorn

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by Kate1983 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 am

I find Cami/Chloe/Katie far more offensive than Ken Morley. BB should be speaking to them about their behaviour and also to Perez about the threat he made. They evicted Jeremy over a misunderstanding and a gross over-reaction from Chloe and Ken over a comment about looking at womens arses but yet let some of the others get away with bullying and harrasment and even threatening language, how is that fair? I really feel sorry for both Alicia and Patsy. Patsy looked like she was going to have a nervous breakdown at one point over what that witch Chloe was saying to her and I dont think Alicia deserves all the nasty comments from Cami especially, it seems like jealousy or envy to me. Maybe Cami is jealous of Alicia's arse, Fake or not fake.
avatar
Kate1983

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by toffeepopcorn on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:54 am

Thank the lord the public saw sense and voted Chloe out!! Completely shocked about the arrival of The Pricey. Wonder what she'll be like with Katie Hopkins...
This could be great TV. Twisted Evil

toffeepopcorn

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by firefly on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 am

Step aside Katie Hopkins your not the biggest B1tch in the house!!!
avatar
firefly

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by Mimi on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 am

I'm actually finding Pricey boring to be honest. I mean come on I thought she'd get right in there and cause a bit of excitement either good or bad. But all she seems to do is sit around and looking bored in general.
Perez is a muppet there is no doubt about it but does anybody else think Katie Hopkins is going to far with constantly goading him. Sometimes he is just sitting or standing there and she takes a swipe. Alexander did the same too when Perez walked into the kitchen.
'I don't want him breathing on my food'
WTF? Don't be a drama queen Alexander. Then Cami tried to provoke him in the kitchen too and staring at him trying to make him bite.
Also why is everyone jumping on the Katie Hopkins bandwagon, and trying to make Alicia and Nadia and others feel bad for talking to Perez. It is their choice if they want to talk to him. Katie Hopkins, Cami Li, Chloe and Michelle are bullies. Callum, Patsy, Kav are trying to please the mean girls by nominating the less popular ones who talk to perez. It's all bullying. Perez can be a dick but why isn't Hopkins/Cami being spoken to about their behaviour?

Mimi

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by firefly on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Why the hell has Katie Price decided to be on Katie Hopkins team?? Does she not remember how vile Hopkins was about her daughters name. I know it's not good to hold a grudge and all that but come on.. if it was me I'd be giving her a piece of my mind. Telling her to never mention my daughter again etc..

Anyone else think Katie Price is pretending to like Hopkins because she is liked by the others. Makes sense to stay with the popular ones doesn't it, ie not be nominated..
avatar
firefly

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by firefly on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Would also like to add. What the hell is going on with Patsy Kensit? I think she's a bit cuckoo and looks like she's having a meltdown or something. Is this really the woman who used to be married to that guy from Oasis? She seems so anxious.
avatar
firefly

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by xkristinax on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:40 am

How the hell did KP manage to win? She did nothing the ENTIRE time she was in the house. She really was the most boring housemate in the history of Big Brother. Her winning the show - It's a complete fix. Although saying that I do believe KP is the lesser of the two evils, aka compared with Katie Hopkins. Glad that evil vile bully didnt win. Did anyone see the look on her face when KP was like 'Well I won it Katie.' She hated that it wasn't all about her. Laughing

xkristinax

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by xkristinax on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:45 am

Also, I think Michelle was really 2 faced in the last few episodes. I did kind of like her at first but she is such a hypocrite and was so far up Katie H's backside she could probably smell what she had for breakfast. So for Michelle to say that Perez was doing the same to Katie Price seems very pot, kettle black. Michelle really thought she was going to win. The look on her face when her name was announced lol. I think the public got tired of her winging about katie price's late arrival and how it wasn't fair blah blah and the constant droning on about her standing up for 'her people' etc.. here's a thought Michelle why didn't you just represent yourself.? Then when she came out she was pretending she wanted Katie P to win all along.. lol what a stupid cow.

xkristinax

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by redchilli on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:59 pm

glad pricey won over that vile hopkins woman.

redchilli

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by halo on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:00 pm

If i was calum or cami's other half they would be chucked as soon they stepped foot out of the bb house. Glad kp won over hopkins.

halo

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum