X FACTOR 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

X FACTOR 2014

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 pm

This show has lost it's spark. Simon thought him and the talentless thug Cheryl could save it from it's demise. How wrong he was.
The X Factor should be renamed the 'Crap Factor' as that is what it is, absolutely crap. Same sob stories, same fake drama/fights/squabbles from the 'judges' and same crap judging, letting good singers go and keeping comedy acts that can barely sing. Louie has been doing X Factor so long that he is almost part of the furniture, and a new judge would of been better in his place. Plus the fact that he's been doing it for a decade and Simon STILL hasn't promoted him, but let Chavvy Cole take more of a leading role (taking simons seat when he was 'ill') says to me that Louise obviously isn't respected or appreciated by Simon, which is disgusting seeing as he's been a judge there on EVERY single show. Where's Simon's loyalty?
Chavvy Cole (Cheryl in case you were all wondering) is obviously there for one reason only - SHE NEEDS THE X FACTOR TO SAVE
HER MUSIC CAREER. She knows her time is running out and she knows she cant sell records without X Factor's promotion. Let's be honest, if she didn't use the show to promote her music would her songs of even made the top 20? She needs the X Factor to keep her relevant so that people will buy her crap songs. Without it she'd be finished, but she can't do X Factor forever can she? So it's only a matter of time before this talentless Geordie chav vanishes from the music industry. Plus, Anyone seen Cheryl's true character coming out this series? She's starting to show her true colours. The nice girl image is fake and she had a lot of people fooled, but I could see through it from day one.
Mel B... what can I say? She makes no impact on me other than.. she acts like the female version of Simon from time to time. She really doesn't come across as a nice person, a bit like Cheryl.
Simon.. I've never liked him anyway I always thought he was nasty for the sake of being nasty... which is bullying in my opinion.
But he knows he has to do something different as his money is at stake on the show. He knows X Factor is losing it's ratings, but yet he fails to do anything THAT different with the show.. nothing remotely interesting anyway. He's nothing but a show off and he's a joke just like his show. I hate how people suck up to him like he has some magical hold on people. Like they NEED him.
I don't get why people watch his crap. It's a fix. I bet they already have this years winner signed up to a record deal. Also, the fact that they
only promote the winner if Simon likes them says it all. Look at Steve Brookstein, Matt Cardle, ETC..  then look at runners up like 1 Direction who got a better deal.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by missbennet on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Worst thing Simon Cowell ever did was bring Cheryl back. How can somebody with so little talent be a judge of talent? Makes no sense. He obviously thought her return would attract more viewers, but how wrong was he? Nobody can save the X Factor from it's low ratings as it's format has become boring and people are sick of watching the same talentless nobody get through each week and the even more talentless judges talking sh*t each week and trying to grab the headlines with their fake arguments. Don't get me started on the endless fake tears that Cheryl sheds.. she should go into acting as she obviously loves putting on a huge act. Talk about fake. Nations Sweetheart, my arse. Nations big fat phoney more like.

missbennet

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by sammy on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:04 pm

I agree with the comment about Cheryl's true colours coming out this series. She really thought she had everyone fooled with the tears and smiles. It was her comments to Raign that did it for me, she acted like a little spoiled brat throwing her toys out the pram when Simon decided to put Raign through. The comments she made about being 'allergic' to Raign were totally uncalled for and unproffesional. Simon should give her the boot.

sammy

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by jane lancs on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:48 am

Cheryl is so smug isn't she? She really thinks she is something special and all because she has Simon wrapped around her little finger and he thinks the public like hers her. Well, Simon most of the UK is sick and tired of seeing her. Without him and the X Factor she wouldn't of had even half of the success she has had. I love it how she is going around saying that she doesn't need the X Factor for her music career, but the truth is she does. Whenever she has released a song it has either been performed on the show or near the time the show is about to be aired and she has reached no 1 due to all the promotion of the show. Without X Factor, I doubt she'd have any more hit singles. I'd give it a year, perhaps a year and half tops and she'd fade away.
This year show is a complete joke as well. The six seat challenge was cruel and horrible to watch. The level of singing was poor as well compared with previous series. Also, why are two talentless women who can't sing both judges on the show? Simon just plays up to
the camera's to try and make the show interesting, ie putting comedy acts through while sending better more talented singers/bands home. No wonder people have started to turn over and watch Strictly Come Dancing. Much better than the X Factor now. I wonder if Cowell will now decide to axe X Factor next year after all if it's not the best show on TV (which it is not) his inflated ego won't want to care much about it. Cowell always wants the number 1 show and he doesn't have that anymore as viewers are tuning out every week.
avatar
jane lancs

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by steve on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 am

I've not watch X Factor for 2 years now, it's had it's day and the format now is just predictable and nothing that we haven't seen before. Even the contestants all seem the same, ie same sob stories. Some of the contestants have even auditioned before so we already know what to expect from them. The judges wouldn't know how to judge talent if their lives depended on it either. They put through average singers and then send the amazing ones home. For what? Just to make good TV. But all it does is make the show look fixed and I think that's why a lot of people don't watch it anymore. Simon was deluded for thinking him and Cole could bring back viewers.

steve

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Rachel K on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:51 am

jane lancs wrote:Cheryl is so smug isn't she? She really thinks she is something special and all because she has Simon wrapped around her little finger and he thinks the public like hers her. Well, Simon most of the UK is sick and tired of seeing her. Without him and the X Factor she wouldn't of had even half of the success she has had. I love it how she is going around saying that she doesn't need the X Factor for her music career, but the truth is she does. Whenever she has released a song it has either been performed on the show or near the time the show is about to be aired and she has reached no 1 due to all the promotion of the show. Without X Factor, I doubt she'd have any more hit singles. I'd give it a year, perhaps a year and half tops and she'd fade away.
This year show is a complete joke as well. The six seat challenge was cruel and horrible to watch. The level of singing was poor as well compared with previous series. Also, why are two talentless women who can't sing both judges on the show? Simon just plays up to
the camera's to try and make the show interesting, ie putting comedy acts through while sending better more talented singers/bands home. No wonder people have started to turn over and watch Strictly Come Dancing. Much better than the X Factor now. I wonder if Cowell will now decide to axe X Factor next year after all if it's not the best show on TV (which it is not) his inflated ego won't want to care much about it. Cowell always wants the number 1 show and he doesn't have that anymore as viewers are tuning out every week.


Totally agree. Watch Strictly or better yet go out and enjoy yourself. The show is mind dumbing and isn't as fun as it used to be and Cheryl's smug persona is irritating. I wish someone would bring her down a peg or two and same goes for Simon. It's about time someone deflated that ego of his. It's about Time ITV pulled the plug... The show is pathetic and predictable. I hope it is axed for next year. If it is Cheryl can kiss her music career goodbye as she needs the show more than it needs her.
avatar
Rachel K

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by honey on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:09 am

X Factor's heyday as been and gone just like Fernandez-Versini's. I think it'll get axed soon.
As for Chloe-Jasmine I love her voice but I think she is overdoing the posh behaviour. I know many posh people and they don't behave like that.. it feels all a bit staged.. like she's forcing it. It's all an act to her. I think she may need to tone down a bit otherwise she will start loosing sympathy and you need to be liked on shows like this otherwise you wont get far. She is rather annoying too but she was like that on The Face as well. Maybe, that's something her mentor should work on with her. Try and make her more likeable.
As for the new 8 piece boyband being the new one direction, is Louis for real? What one direction achieved was a one time thing, they were in the right place at the right time. There was a gap in the market and Simon Cowell made the most of it. Just like what happened with the Spice Girls back in 96. There were no big girl bands around at the time so it worked.
Lola was great on the show last night, well apart from that god awful dress she was wearing, no idea why she was made a wild card as I think she should of gone through the first time around.




honey

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by el barto on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 am

Tweedy has delusions of grandeur - her smug/ I'm better than you attitude is incredible. How she can give advice to people is laughable. She's seems to forget she's just a thug from a council estate who got lucky, her voice is terrible and her personality is that of a cardboard box. Her true nasty personality is coming through this series, wonder why though? Is it because she doesn't actually want to be there because of Cowell sacking her in the US but feels she has to do it to save her career. We all know she cant promote the songs without it. Or maybe, she's letting the mask slip as it must be hard pretending to be nice and sweet all the time so that people like you. LOL she is such a fake. It's about time people saw the real Tweedy. You know the one who acts like a chav and punches innocent people in club toilets.

As for the Cowell, he looks like a homeless person each week wearing tired looking jeans that make him look as if he just couldn't be bothered
making the effort. His comments are predictable and sound as if he brainstormed them all before the show just so he could have something 'interesting' to say to pull in the viewers. But has backfired as all his comments sound idiotic or like a cliché.
Mel B looks like a man most of the time and wouldn't know the meaning of class if it hit her in the face. Her voice is actually worse than Cheryl's and I didn't think that was possible LOL.
Louis is the only judge I can actually stand on X Factor, at least he seems pleasant and humorous most of the time. He just doesn't seem to piss me off like the rest of the panel.
That Italian guy to win!! He's probably the best singer on the show. Don't really like Chloe Jasmine, she seems a bit of a fake and I can't really see her as an recording artist. Lola was fantastic as well, but again not as a recording artist. The blonde group I am glad they went as they were really bad, how they got through to the finals I'll never know.
The show it's self is still ok when you get the decent singers on but i'll admit it has gone down in entertainment value. Not as good as it was a few series back like when Sharon Osbourne was on it with Dannii Minogue. The X Factor should probably change it's name ... it Should be called the Xcrement Factor. As it's getting sh*t.

el barto

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by helen22 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:49 pm

I agree with the overall opinion of x factor not being as good as it used to be, same goes for the judges and acts. Chloe Jasmine ruins the show for me as it's obvious she's just a paid actress brought in to make the show appear more entertaining, and it's just as obvious how far this fake will go to get her fame. She's already been on a couple of TV shows already or so I have read.
The only decent singer on there is probably the Italian dude, but as good as he is. He doesn't really have the overall package - ie the looks to sell the records.
Mel B and Cheryl judging is a complete and utter joke as well, neither of them can sing. Cheryl is only there to further her own career as her shelf life as a celebrity is running out. Mel B has done other shows so obviously it's not just for the fame for her. Cheryl needs X Factor otherwise she has no music career. She knows this and her return to the show just looks desperate and needy after her saying for years she'd never return. Sad.

helen22

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by missbennet on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 pm

sammy wrote:I agree with the comment about Cheryl's true colours coming out this series. She really thought she had everyone fooled with the tears and smiles. It was her comments to Raign that did it for me, she acted like a little spoiled brat throwing her toys out the pram when Simon decided to put Raign through. The comments she made about being 'allergic' to Raign were totally uncalled for and unproffesional. Simon should give her the boot.

Cheryl was behaving like that because she is obviously very insecure. Think about it. Raign can sing decently and Cheryl can't hold a tune
to save her life. She's always been this way on X Factor it just wasn't as obvious as now, remember Wagner? She was unproffesional and rude
to him infront of millions. All because he made a comment to a paper about her being lucky and from a council estate.. which is the truth after all. She is VERY lucky she has got where she is, after all what talent does she actually have? And she is from a council estate. FACT!
This woman is a joke and nothing she has done in the music industry will be remembered in a few years time! She has no shame and no class what-so-ever. Anybody she feels threatened by, she automatically doesn't like and is mean to them. Her nice girl act is starting to fall through and her true self is really starting to show. I've never been fooled by her act it's a shame so many people didn't see the game she were playing. I honestly, think after this years X Factor not many will want to know her. With any luck she'll fade away. After all with No X Factor = No career.
I'm no fan of Mel B either, but I prefer her to Cheryl on the X Factor. At least she doesn't think she is all that! When she clearly isn't.

missbennet

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by izzy on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:56 pm

What's with Cheryl Cole anyway??? I don't get it, she doesn't even have a 'personality.'
Her critiques and opinions on the Fix Factor are crap and useless, her voice is monotone and barely average & without this platform her career is dead. I'll never understand her popularity with the media either they are obessed with her and in effect make her very overated. Most of the Uk only like her when she is relevant and is current. She'll have to do Fix Factor forever now just to stay in the public eye. Otherwise, nobody will care about her or her music.
At least Mel B knows her limits and doesn't try to use X Factor for her own personal gain, ie promoting her music.

izzy

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by helen22 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Seems like the majority on here dislike the X Factor, Not surprising really. After all The X Factor these days is at least 20 mins of the show stroking the judges egos, especially Cheryl and Simon's. I mean how many people sucked up to Cheryl in the auditions (probably asked to come in by Simon to make Cheryl seem 'popular') then how many times did they play her crappy music in the background? Talk about advertising/promoting a song.. and people are guillable enough to buy her songs. 15 mins adverts and 20 mins for a couple of over long scripted sob story contestants with staged cheering and over the top boo hoo moments and then couple of normal auditions thrown in to actually make it slightly watchable.

helen22

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Kate1983 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am

X Factor is a load of crap. It's lost so many viewers over the years and that speaks volumes!! The only time X Factor's viewing figures go up is when they have an established artist on (ie Taylor Swift), so it begs the question: why bother with the Wagners and Rylans of this world? The public clearly don't tune in for them, hence the reason Simon is chasing someone like Madonna to come on the live final. RIP X Factor. You had a good run.


avatar
Kate1983

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:25 am

For once the right ones went home last night. Glad to see the back of Stephanie and Chloe-Jasmine.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by el barto on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:30 am

This year the judges are choosing terrible songs, either unknown, unsuitable or a very, very slow twisted version of some hit. Making it sound like an entirely different song. Why the judges would think that would appeal to people I'll never know. They should be choosing good popular, classic songs that are well known. Having said that the singers are also the worst since the show started. I couldn't pick a star in that bunch. Thank god Chloe-Jasmine went home. I don't think she ever wanted to be a singer.. not really.


el barto

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by el barto on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:42 am

izzy wrote:What's with Cheryl Cole anyway??? I don't get it, she doesn't even have a 'personality.'
Her critiques and opinions on the Fix Factor are crap and useless, her voice is monotone and barely average & without this platform her career is dead. I'll never understand her popularity with the media either they are obbessed with her and in effect make her very overrated. Most of the Uk only like her when she is relevant and is current. She'll have to do Fix Factor forever now just to stay in the public eye. Otherwise, nobody will care about her or her music.
At least Mel B knows her limits and doesn't try to use X Factor for her own personal gain, ie promoting her music.



Tweedy seems 'popular' for a few reasons;

a) The media make you believe she is with their constant never ending stories about her and her gormless looking husband
b) People only like her at the moment because she's on X Factor, once she stops doing that people will lose interest because she isn't 'current' or 'relevant', Simon thinks shes more popular than she actually is so gives Tweedy her old job back.
c) her pretty face has took her a long way, because it sure as hell isn't because of her talent, or lack of talent in this case
d) whenever she is about to lose fame, she does something outrageous or something else happens to her in order to boost her profile, ie get married to Jean-Bernard, goes on X factor, Ashley Cole cheating on her, getting a divorce etc..
e) She gets no 1 singles, but why? They are always released when she's either about to start X Factor or during it and she performs the
single on the live shows. It's good promotion and exposure for her. Without X Factor none of them songs would of reached no1. Look how quickly they fall out of the top 40, it's only because her fan base and a few other teen boppers buy them.. purely because it was performed on
X Factor.

When Tweedy gets a no1 without doing X Factor or promoting X Factor in some way then I'll take back what I have said.

Even her 2012 song call my name got to no1 due to the publicity that came with her USA X Factor sacking. It was massive exposure and
publicity for her.
Maybe that was her and Cowell's plan all along. To boost her flagging career. That's the only reason she's back on it this year.


Without Simon her career would have been over once she'd left Girls Aloud.

el barto

Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by sk8tr on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:54 am

Glad Stephanie went, she doesn't really suit being a solo singer and is more suited to being in band IMO.
I liked Chloe's voice so it's a shame she was voted out and to be honest I am surprised Simon and ITV Producers didn't fix it so that she was in the finals. After all she did make X Factor a bit more interesting unlike the other drab singers that are still in it.
Lauren Platt is no superstar and I cant see her selling records, her voice is ok but it's not the best I have heard.
Andrea is the best singer in the competition and literally runs rings around the others in terms of vocal ability. But unfortunately, he doesn't fit the 'popstar' image that will help him sell records in Cowell's mind. Having said that, look at Paul Potts, Susan Boyle and Adele none of them are good looking and are all overweight but their records STILL sell.
The public are not always so shallow not where talent is concerned.
Andrea to win!


Last edited by sk8tr on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sk8tr

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by sk8tr on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:56 am

el barto wrote:
izzy wrote:What's with Cheryl Cole anyway??? I don't get it, she doesn't even have a 'personality.'
Her critiques and opinions on the Fix Factor are crap and useless, her voice is monotone and barely average & without this platform her career is dead. I'll never understand her popularity with the media either they are obbessed with her and in effect make her very overrated. Most of the Uk only like her when she is relevant and is current. She'll have to do Fix Factor forever now just to stay in the public eye. Otherwise, nobody will care about her or her music.
At least Mel B knows her limits and doesn't try to use X Factor for her own personal gain, ie promoting her music.



Tweedy seems 'popular' for a few reasons;

a) The media make you believe she is with their constant never ending stories about her and her gormless looking husband
b) People only like her at the moment because she's on X Factor, once she stops doing that people will lose interest because she isn't 'current' or 'relevant', Simon thinks shes more popular than she actually is so gives Tweedy her old job back.
c) her pretty face has took her a long way, because it sure as hell isn't because of her talent, or lack of talent in this case
d) whenever she is about to lose fame, she does something outrageous or something else happens to her in order to boost her profile, ie get married to Jean-Bernard, goes on X factor, Ashley Cole cheating on her, getting a divorce etc..
e) She gets no 1 singles, but why? They are always released when she's either about to start X Factor or during it and she performs the
single on the live shows. It's good promotion and exposure for her. Without X Factor none of them songs would of reached no1. Look how quickly they fall out of the top 40, it's only because her fan base and a few other teen boppers buy them.. purely because it was performed on
X Factor.

When Tweedy gets a no1 without doing X Factor or promoting X Factor in some way then I'll take back what I have said.

Even her 2012 song call my name got to no1 due to the publicity that came with her USA X Factor sacking. It was massive exposure and
publicity for her.
Maybe that was her and Cowell's plan all along. To boost her flagging career. That's the only reason she's back on it this year.


Without Simon her career would have been over once she'd left Girls Aloud.



100% Spot on.
avatar
sk8tr

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by shannen on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:58 am

I wish simon would fire kermit. Get her off the show once and for all. She is an ego maniac and a lousy judge.
Cheryl believes that the number of records means that she has talent or something... That's untrue, loads of people out there have real talent but cannot get in this tough industry. Cheryl Tweedy is just being lucky to have the 'right' people around her at the right time. She was simply "chosen" to be manufactured into a product - it could have been any of the contestants on Popstars-the Rivals. It just happened to be the dumpy one that could not sing and had no real talent, and so would be most easily manipulated.
Plus her looks played a huge part in it too.
also, don't understand why she argues with the other judges every time they don't like her act, its not about her its about the contestants on a singing show. Please give it a rest it was like watching a spoiled child in the playground.
Not sure who Cheryl thinks she is but she's not doing herself any favours and winning the public over.
Its been Cheryl show all the way along !is it any wonder public wont watch it ?Her prima donna antics along with Cowell is fixed ! her moving away from him changing seats with Louis. 100% staged as viewing figures dropping each week they will try everything and anything as they no papers will report on it. Although when simon said about Cheryl only having 2 acts left.. her FACE was like thunder if looks could kill. that was real I think.
to sum it up the show is crap. the judges are crap.
I miss the days of good, old fashioned Saturday night family telly.



















shannen

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Did anyone see Chloe-Jasmine on celebrity juice? So desperate to cling onto her 15 minutes of fame!
Just been reading about the X Factor viewing figures from last night, 2million down on Strictly I think it was. Says it all. The show has lost it's 'X Factor' no pun intended.


Admin
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile http://candypop.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by kat on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Admin wrote:Did anyone see Chloe-Jasmine on celebrity juice? So desperate to cling onto her 15 minutes of fame!
Just been reading about the X Factor viewing figures from last night, 2million down on Strictly I think it was. Says it all. The show has lost it's 'X Factor' no pun intended.



Hubby was watching Celebrity Juice and I watched her on it for a bit. She has the personality of a dish cloth. You can tell she really is desperate to be in the limelight.
Glad Lola went tonight, Cheryl looked gutted at having only one act left. Laughing

kat

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by cherry coke on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Every weekend another nail gets hammered into XFactor's coffin. I predict that this will be the last series- ITV will cut their losses, it has slipped way down the ratings nowhere near being in contention for top spot. It is stale, has a whif of desperation about it, it is all contrived & scripted and there is a nasty ruthless undertone running through the entire show. Egotistical Cowell & the vile weasel Walsh are insufferable never mind the talentless chav Cheryl Fandango Vagina & Scary Spice tribute act.





cherry coke

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by cherry coke on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:11 pm

And just like that Chavvy is down to just 1 act now, oh dear is her popularity running out? I hope Lauren goes next week the look on Chavvy's face would be a picture ha ha

cherry coke

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Rachel K on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Cheryls attitude is insufferable and she's constantly trying to outshine Mel B. get rid of her, no wonder why the ratings are rapidly deteriorating.
ashley cole made her. No -one would no her if she wasn't married to a world class football like cole without all the marriage/divorce publicity and of course Cowell and X factor she'd be be most likely a flop.




avatar
Rachel K

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by kat on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Pretty safe to say if Chezza auditioned for X Factor, she wouldn't make it past the 1st round. Makes a mockery of the show!! Cowell needs to axe it next year for sure.
I'm also sick of how it constantly dominated the media and papers. Evil or Very Mad


kat

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X FACTOR 2014

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum